- 25 acre site
- 230,000 sq. ft. available for office, retail or institutional as well as – 220+ housing units -1100+ parking spaces
- Daily traffic counts: 37,000 at Seymour/Reading; 166,800 at I-75 Paddock interchange
- Population within 3-mile radius: 136,000 from 4 distinct neighborhoods: Bond Hill, Roselawn, Golf Manor, and Carthage/ Elmwood Place.
- Daily employees within 3-mile radius: 75,000
- Real estate investment in last 10 years: $250 million
- Unmet retail demand: $100 million
- Owner-occupancy rate: 43 percent
The momentum of the Seymour/Reading Corridor is illustrated by significant investment over the past decade. Over $270 million of new investment includes 300 new homes, new schools, recreational facilities, religious institutions, and supports over 1,900 jobs.